The Alkaline diet is also appreciated among the stars after Victoria Beckham spoke on Twitter about her benefits.
See why dietitians say it would help fight cancer …
FOR THE BEGINNING TO KNOW WHAT IS PH:
The pH levels ranges from 0.0 to 14.0.
PH 0.0 is maximum acidity (eg battery acid), and pH 14.0 is maximum alkalinity (eg bleach, dero, etc.).
The average PH results to be 7.0. The PH around this value is considered a neutral pH. All values above 7.0 indicate alkalinity, and values below 7.0 show acidity.
The PH scale is logarithmic rather than linear. Thus, compared to PH 7, it is more alkaline than 10 times PH 8, 100 times PH 9 and 1000 times PH 10.
WHAT IS THE OPTIMUM PHOTOGRAPHY OF OUR STRUCTURE?
Saliva PH is usually between 6.4 and 7.5. At the stomach opening, where the digestive tract enters, the PH decreases to values of 4.0 – 6.5, being more acidic for the pre-digestion phase. Digestive juices are very acidic (gastric juice has a PH of 1.5-2.0) and so the stomach has ideally a pH of 1.35 – 3.5, for proper digestion.
After the foods are dissolved by the gastric juices, they enter the small intestine where the pH changes to 7.0 – 8.5. Here, nutrient uptake and elimination of colon depletion takes place (whose PH is 4.0 – 7.0).
The pH of the normal skin is acidic, varying slightly depending on the area, between pH 4.5 and 6.2.
Acidity is more pronounced in intimate axons and mucous membranes (PH 4.5) and is slightly different in age.
At the face level, a normal skin has a PH of 6.2, a dry skin has a pH below 6.2, while the pH of a fatty oily skin exceeds 6.2. The most acidic skin is the one that ages faster.
The urine has PH 4.5-8.0 (a barometer for the condition of the body).
The muscle mass has PH 6.1.
The lacrimal fluid has pH 7.4-7.7. The eye better supports an alkaline PH (for eye drops).
For the cells to function properly, their PH must be slightly alkaline. The PH of the human body is given by its blood level and optimal, it is more alkaline than 7.0. At pH 7.365 (potential hydrogen), all the cells in our body work, die and regenerate perfectly, this being called Medical Homeostasis (Human Balance in Latin).
If the ideal body temperature is around 35.0 degrees C for optimum performance, the blood works at an ideal balance between acidity and alkalinity around the pH of 7.365.
Normally, the PH of the blood should oscillate somewhere between 7.35 – 7. 45. So its PH is slightly alkaline and not acidic.
If the pH of the blood drops well below 6.8 or rises above 7.8, the cells stop working and the man loses vital functions.
The human body aims to keep blood pH at the optimum level of 7.35 to not drop below 7.0, where coma and even death may occur. Because the PH scale is logarithmic, a seemingly infimatic variation is a 4-fold higher acidity. So the blood of human orgamism “allows” a very small variation around the optimum value. To maintain alkalinity, neutralizing acids in the blood, the body extracts minerals stored in our organs and bones. Organic acidation is produced before acidification of the blood. Acidity increased in the long term in the body, accelerates the aging of our internal organs and tissues.
According to countless medical studies, the conclusions of many scientists and doctors, regardless of genetics, no form of infection, fungus, bacteria, virus, carcinogen can survive if we keep blood in homeostasis, PH 7.356 (American Journal of Medicine, ed.2001).
The disease occurs in an acidic environment (PH acid). Research in the field shows that the body can not cure if its pH is not alkaline. If we do not normalize blood PH, it is difficult to cure severe diseases. With body pH being unbalanced, with repetitive abuse of toxins and stress, the body can no longer assimilate vitamins, minerals and other substances essential to health and disease (Dr.Harvey Kellog).
INTERCONNECTION OF THE HUMAN BODY WITH WATER PH:
If the pH of the water is below 5.6, it is very acidic and causes irreversible changes in the epithelium, and if the pH is above 11.0, the water is extremely alkaline and irritates the eyes, skin and mucous membranes.
Distilled water (demineralized water), although having a pH 6.0-7.5, is very aggressive in terms of corrosive action.
- FOR INTERNAL USE: A water with a pH neutral to the human body, is 7.35-7.45, the proper blood. For ingestion, it is recommended that water with a PH higher or at least equal to these values (which is highly moisturizing) and water with healing effects on the human body (scientifically proven – Dr. Leonard Horowitz, author of “Aids és Ebola” strong alkaline, has a PH 9-10.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE: For washing and bathing, water with your own healthy skin PH is recommended, which is 4.6-6.2, ie slightly acidic. This maintains control of enzymes from the surface of the skin that prevent the development of bacteria (more pronounced in alkaline media).
HOW WE LEARN THE LEVEL OF PH ORGANISM
Testing your own PH level can be done regularly by soaking a litmus paper in saliva or urine at the first morning without consuming food or water.
HOW DO WE ADJUST BODY PH?
Adjusting the PH level can be achieved through a balanced, alkaline diet, healthy lifestyle, and daily exercise to prevent stress and negative emotions, poorly digested (or even undigested) food and medication.
WHAT IS ALKALINE DIET?
From Dr. Otto Warburg’s research we conclude that we need an alkaline diet, rich in chlorophyll, bringing oxygen to our body. Ionized (alkaline) water also falls into this category because it has a high pH and is rich in oxygen.
According to Dr. Robert Morse, foods can be divided into two main categories: foods that produce acidic reactions in the body and foods that produce alkaline reactions according to the quality of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals and vitamins they contain, with their PH. A relevant example is the spectacular case of lemon, which with PH 2.4, after assimilation by the body, produces alkalinity of the body with a PH 7-9.
Alkalinity is the largest detoxifying agent in the body. The more food a higher alkalinity will make, the detoxification will be deeper.
A diet based on fruits and vegetables, it has been concluded that it alkalinises (reduces acidity) the blood and this would help to heal the body.
Acidifying foods slow down, inhibit or block the detoxification process. They are inflammatory and form mucosities in the body, ultimately causing damage to tissues.
In conclusion, according to scientific studies, our daily diet is required to be a 70-80% alkaline food and a maximum of 20-30% acidifying, consuming an alkaline water or strong alkaline.
Of all the foods, green leaf plants are recognized as the most alkaline for the body. In general, fruits are an example of alkalinizing foods. They are truly regenerating. Paradoxically, the typical feature of many alkalizing fruits is that they contain an acidic component, eg citric acid, which is neutralized by the body to take advantage of alkaline minerals.
Other foods that form alkaline medium: apple cider, apple, vinegar, beaten milk, raw whey, edible algae, millet, quinoa, soybean, buckwheat, fresh and uncooked milk, miso, olive oil, olive oil, , natural spices, organic wine, raw milk yoghurt, pure natural microbiological water, lemon, lemon water, medicinal herbal tea, almonds, almond milk, green tea, tomatoes, corn, mushrooms, peaches, red peppers, pineapple, cherry, apricot, strawberry, banana, avocado, green tea, green salad, celery, peas, sweet potatoes, eggplant, green beans, celery, blueberries, pears, kiwi, melon, mandarin, , spinach, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, carrots, cucumbers, algae, asparagus, Kale cabbage, onion etc.
Prepared, heated, preserved, refined food with added “E” (preservatives, dyes, emulsifiers, anti-agglomerates, etc.).
Other foods that form acidic medium alcoholic beverages, beer, carbonated water, carbonated drinks and energy, soda, cola and soft drinks, coffee, aspirin, chocolate and cocoa, barley, oats, wheat, rice and brown, green bananas, blueberries , berries, currants, toasted bread, pastry, white bread, confectionery, jam, cakes, cookies, candy, breakfast cereals, cheeses, dairy products, artificial colorings, spices, corn prepared, corn starch, roosters, crackers, custard, salad dressings, donuts, egg – white, artificial flavors, flour products, canned fruit, jelly, gravy, wheat bran, ice cream, lentils, mayonnaise, meats – including fish, molluscs, clams, oysters and seafood, processed oil, olive brine, nuts, pasta, breads, pies, peanut, pepper, plum, dried plum, soy products, refined sugar, Indian tea, tobacco, preserved vegetables, black tea, pickled cucumbers, fried nuts, vinegar, cooked beans, soy milk, coconut, etc.
DOES Emotions Influence Your PH Level?
Recent studies in psychology have shown that negative emotions such as stress, worry, anger, hate, envy, gossip, fear and insomnia cause acidity in the body.
Joy, laughter, happiness, rest and sleep create alkalinity.
A example of the influence of lifestyle on PH:
- eating in the chair (for a good position of the colon), quietly, without talking, chewing food well, generating a positive state and alkalinity in the body.
- eating under stress, running, walking, standing or driving, discussing contradictorily, or watching television, swallowing unmixed, generates an acidification of the body.
The phenomenon of infuence of the state, on the PH, is partially compensated. Foods and water consumed by their qualities and alkalinity influence our emotions and inner feelings, giving them a positive touch and an alkalinity of the body.
If we still do not properly manage our inner feelings and do not predominantly live positive states, we need to increase the alkalinity of the feed to 90%, most easily by using a strong alkaline water (PH 9-10).
THE CONSEQUENCES OF PHOSPHATE IN ORGANISM
- – hormonal disorders;
- – cardiovascular affections;
- – excessive weight loss or accumulation;
- – bladder and kidney disease;
- – immunodeficiency;
- – Accelerating the oxidative processes of free radicals;
- – weakness of structural systems (fragile bones, hip fractures or articular discomfort);
- – liver dysfunction;
- – lack of energy;
- – slowed digestion and constipation;
- – development of fungal infections;
- – tumor development;
- – Digestive system. Most digestive diseases (indigestion, nausea, bloating, gastric reflux, etc.) are caused by excess gastric acid and deficiencies in alkaline minerals in the intestinal tract. When these are missing and the pancreas gets tired.
- – Immune system. Acidic internal media are conducive to the development of pathogens from the air. Pathogens remain latent in the body amid a PH imbalance.
- – Respiratory system. When the tissues and organs are subjected to high acid concentration, oxygen transport is obstructed to cells that can no longer breathe properly to release carbon dioxide. This creates a favorable environment for accumulation of mucus in the lungs, which leads to triggering of colds, bronchitis, asthma, etc.
- – Nervous system. Excessive acidity weakens the nervous system by depriving it of energy.
- – The breeding system. Researchers are still trying to find the exact link between sexual dysfunctions and acid pH. The latter causes diminished libido, frigidity and fertility, while increasing the risk of abortion.
WE RECOMMEND MINERAL WATER WITH NEUTRAL PH, ALKALINE AND ALKALINE FORTE.
Top 15 delicious smoothie recipes – Filled with vitamins. How we energize perfectly without exaggerating calories