Cellulite is one of the women’s deadly enemies. It does not take age or weight into consideration and, once it appears, it can hardly be eliminated.
With the help of some tricks, you can get rid of cellulite forever. Here are some secrets you need to know and that you have to keep strict with if you want to get rid of the orange peel:
The first step you need to do in the fight with cellulite is to change some habits in terms of nutrition. Firstly give up salt and sugar because they lead to water retention and fat production.
Also, try to quit refined preparations as they increase the blood glucose level and lead to the formation of fat deposits. At the same time, fats deform the collagen layer, resulting in the appearance of orange peel.
Below are the permitted aliquots and prohibit people who want to get rid of cellulite:
Foods that help you get rid of cellulite:
– fish proteins, chicken, beans and legumes – contain amino acids that reduce water retention
– over fat – an ideal source of protein, but also essential fat that moisturizes the skin, making cellulite less obvious
– avocado fruit – vital to a healthy skin, containing essential fat that helps you burn fat faster
– blueberries, currants, raspberries – the best sources of antioxidant substances
– whole grains – breakfast speeds up metabolism, leading to easy loss of kilograms; in addition, the cereals contain a high level of antioxidant substances
– watermelon, cucumber, celery and asparagus – diuretic food that prevents water retention
– citrus, pineapple, papaya – have high vitamin C content required for collagen production
– Dairy products – their calcium content contributes to weight loss during the diet
– banana – helps blood circulation and prevents fluid retention
Foods that worsen cellulite:
– foods rich in saturated acids – have a high calorie content and produce free radicals
– products containing a lot of sugar – sugar produces more free radicals than fats
– carbohydrates with a high glycemic index: white bread, rice and baked potatoes
– coffee and other beverages containing caffeine
– Alcohol – increases the number of free radicals and can increase fat deposits
– products with a lot of salt: peanuts, chips, soup or other ready-made products
Sports and sports again
Sports is the key to iron health. It helps you to stay fit, but also to get rid of stress and anxiety. Also, sport stimulates circulation at the subcutaneous level and helps drain tissue tissues, thus preventing cellulite formation.
Anticellulite massage is another fast remedy that can get rid of cellulite for all. It stimulates sagvin circulation and reduces fat deposits.
For much quicker and more effective results, it is recommended that you use a special cream based on caffeine or pepper to make cellulite massage.
To stay away from cellulite, you must also be careful about moisturizing. Drink as much water as possible to remove toxins from the body and avoid the build up of fat deposits. Besides water, you can also rely on various herbal teas that help to burn fat tissue quickly. These include lemon, dandelion, nettle or lemon teas.
Count on antioxidants
Cell walls contain collagen and are thus affected by free radicals. If you eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables daily, the antioxidant substances you provide to the body will fight against free radicals and eliminate toxins.